ALUMINIUM & CARBON BOOMS RANGE
Our range is simple and includes 4 models in 100% pre-preg carbon or T8 alloy, available in different diameters. All our models, alloy or carbon, are entirely monocoque. No screws, no oxidizing sections. The front handles of the Mono Alu models are reinforced with a double tube section. In brief, a simple but strong, efficient and innovative booms range.
MONO CARBON LINE 2018
MONO ALU LINE 2018
• MONOCOQUE: All our models, alloy or carbon, are entirely monocoque. No screws, no oxidizing sections. The front handles of the Mono Alu models are reinforced with a double tube section.
• MODERN CURVE: All our booms (except the Mono Carbon in big sizes)are designed with a modern and special curve adapted for an optimal comfort when sailing.
• SDM to RDM in 1 sec: Some of our booms integrate a removable adaptor on the boom head. This means you can switch from an RDM to an SDM mast in 1 second!
• SMALL DIAMETER: Some models are available in very small diameters. Ideal for kids and girls!
• COMFY GRIP: The soft grip offers optimal comfort for the hands while remaining tough and durable.
• CARBON TAIL PADS: Carbon tails include rubber pads to protect them from damages and impacts when rigging.
The removable adaptor allows you to switch from RDM to SDM masts within 1 second !
A square back end on our carbon booms ensure great stiffness, and the small tail pads prevent from impacts.
The included adaptor fits perfectly to all RDM masts and ensures a great connection.
From RDM to SDM IN A SEC !
Our front parts now incorporate an RDM/SDM adapter that clips and removes in 1 second. No more hassle days when you were looking for your adapter to rig your sail!
Small clip introducing our #Dynafiber Mono #booms front piece. With the integrated #adaptor, you can switch from #SDM to #RDM masts in 1 second!📷 © Agnes Haury #wind_and_water_officiel Petit clip présentant la poignée avant de nos wishbones Dynafiber Mono. Avec l'adaptateur intégré, vous pouvez passer des mâts #SDM aux mâts #RDM en 1 seconde !Publiée par Dynafiber sur Dimanche 13 mai 2018